12/1000 LEFT IN STOCK
- Kills 99.2% of all bacteria and other pathogens in 20 minutes
- Cleans the harmful and stagnant dirt that's invisible to your eyes
- More powerful than any other cleaner
WORKS FOR ALL WASHERS
- Suitable for front load and top load machines
Suitable for high efficiency (HE) and conventional washers
- Empty your washer
- Place 1 tablet and set "clean washer" cycle (if you don't have one, set largest load and longest cycle with hot water setting)
- Wipe away residues
- No need to disassemble the washing machine
- Repeat every 1-2 months for best results
WHY IS A DIRTY WASHING MACHINE SO DANGEROUS?
Just because your clothes look and smell fresh after running them through the washing machine doesn’t necessarily mean they are clean.
Several studies have found washing machines to contain as many as 100 million units of E.coli – a potentially harmful bacteria that may cause illness inside or outside of the digestive tract.
Washing your clothes inside a contaminated unit exposes them to this bacteria, which could result in illness to the wearer, and that is just one example of a disease that can be caused by a dirty washing machine.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS TAB?
Contrary to popular belief, laundry detergent does not kill pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Whether it’s liquid, powder or tablet form, nearly all standard laundry detergents are ineffective at neutralizing germs. And adding more detergent in hopes of creating cleaner clothes can make the problem worse by promoting the growth of mold and mildew.
- 4 Cleaning Tabs
- Instruction Manual
We make sure that all ingredients used in our tabs are safe to use. They have been tested extensively before our product hit the market. No animal testing. Tabs are septic safe.
Detailed ingredient list: Citric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Oxygen Bleach, Amylase, Protease, Lipase
- International Express Shipping available
Important Notice: Due to the current situation we have a 1-2 week delay with all orders at the moment. Thanks a lot for understanding, everything will be back to normal soon.