ESTIMATED DELIVERY WINDOWS
Orders are shipped out directly from any of our many domestic & international warehouses and we will do everything they can to get you your order as fast as possible! Most items ordered for delivery in United States should arrive within 10-14 days. Due to the popularity and uniqueness of our products, distance and customs regulations, please allow an estimated 2-6 weeks for delivery in other countries (varies by product). External factors, such as traffic, can also affect delivery windows. They're not guaranteed and may be subject to change. Deliveries can arrive before or after estimated windows.
MISSING PACKAGE THAT SHOWS AS DELIVERED?
Sometimes the delivery status is updated in advance and you may see your package marked as "delivered" even if you have not received it. It may not have been delivered yet, but it's heading to the address you've selected and it will be there soon. Ask the relevant carrier if there is more information about the location of the package.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery:
Note: Some carriers may deliver until 10 pm.
- Verify the shipping address in your order.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery, unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- If you haven't received your package, contact us within 30 days of expected delivery and we'll do everything we can to help.
Most packages arrive on time. Orders sometimes show up after the estimated delivery date. Possible reasons for late delivery include the following:
- Incorrect address
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- International customs procedures
The recommended actions are:
- Track your package and confirm estimated delivery date in your order.
- Confirm your shipping address in your order.
- Check whether your payment was proceed correctly.
- Wait 48 hours to allow for unexpected delays.
WILL I BE CHARGED FOR CUSTOM DUTIES ?
We ship some of our popular and unique products from our international warehouses, which means you may be liable to pay for custom duties once you receive your order, as determined by your local customs office. The prices displayed on our site do not include that.
WHY IS MY ORDER BEING SHIPPED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES?
If you have a multi-item order, each item may be shipped from a different warehouse, depending on which one has them available the fastest. Alternatively, if an item is popular and on a bit of a back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order and to get it to you as fast as possible!